Purple Tucci Caps (100mg)
Disclaimer: Please be aware that this product may not ship immediately away, as orders must first go through processing. Your processing time may increase by roughly 1-2 business days, though it could take longer.
Instructions: Store is a dry location.
Warning: Make certain that no children, pets, pregnant or nursing women eat or have access to this product. Do not take this product while on medications, and stop immediately if you experience adverse effects.
Tucci has physical and psychological side effects. Small doses cause sensory amplification. That means that everything that the senses perceive is heightened and intensified. We see the following effects with higher doses:
- Visual and auditory hallucinations.
- Seeing unevenness or shininess in objects.
- Wanting to laugh, sometimes accompanied by feelings of anxiety and restlessness.
- Feeling especially clever.
- More aware than usual of your body.
- Sudden mood swings.
- In very high doses, the drug causes feelings of fear and even panic attacks.
The most common physical side-effects of Tucci are an increase in blood pressure, pupil dilation, blurry vision, dizziness, and insomnia.
Tucci is a designer hallucinogenic drug that produces a trip similar to LSD and MDMA. After ingesting, the effects peak after approximately two hours but can last between four and eight hours. The effects vary by the amount of the dose.