- Free of Additives
- 90% + THC Distillate
- 1 Gram Distillate Oil
- Naturally Extracted Organic Terpenes
- Induces Sleep
- Breeder – The CIA, FBI, and other intelligence agencies at the University of Mississippi
- Lineage – Pure Afghani Indica clones were used to attempt the creation of a super Indica strain
- Phenotype – Indica Dominant Hybrid
We’ve taken the distillation of our cannabis oil to a whole new level to give our customers the best experience. We extract terpenes from organic marijuana flowers using centrifugal force and a light hydrocarbon to make a strain-specific and unique distillate oil syringe. This stage separates the terpenes and flavonoids from the cannabinoids before the rest of the procedure. Once the Delta 9 THC has been dissolved, we blend the original terpenes and, if necessary, additional terpenes to the single strain extract. As a result, the original terpenes and cannabinoids combine to generate qualities similar to those you appreciate in their natural, pure form.
Our G13 THC Syringe is a 90% + THC distillate with a sweet, piney and earthy flavor, so if you are an old school smoker this strain is nostalgic. Add just a little amount of this absolutely unique cannabis oil to your daily go-to meals, beverages, or add it to a joint and enjoy the effects. The G13 strain is well-known for its unique ability to deliver and uplifting high and complete pain relief with little to no physical fatigue or heaviness. G13 is often used to treat conditions like chronic pain, depression and anxiety.
If you find yourself looking for old school strains like G13, check out our original Lemon Kush distillate syringe. This particular phenotype was given to use by an old school grower that would not give it up until he retired. We are lucky to have it and to share it with you!
Using THC syringes for dabbing is as simple as it sounds.
Here are some of the advantages of our THC syringe;
- You have access to a variety of volumes,
- Very little oil is lost in the application process,
- You get all the oil in the exact proportions you expect,
- It can be dispensed directly onto food,
- It can be mixed into beverages,
- Or it can be taken on its own.